In the Community
Congress Hall, located in Cape May, NJ has partnered with
Guardian Angels Sitting Service to bring the community:
* Blue’s Clubhouse at Congress Hall Hotel is for Kids only!
* A themed, structured, interactive & hands on club for boys & girls aged 4-12 years old
* Club starts on June 17th and runs thru Sept 3rd, 2016
* Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays from 5:30- 9 Pm
* Parents can enjoy time alone on property or around the town while the kids enjoy:
~Dinner and Desert from the Blue Pig Tavern!
~Themed Arts & Crafts, Outdoor games on the lawn, Story- Time, Indoor Games: Traditional Board Games.
~ Each night there will be different arts & crafts, stories and indoor/outdoor games and a different theme!
* Outdoor games are weather permitting and may be replaced with an indoor activity if need be!
* Open to hotel guests and children in the community!
* Cost: $45 + tax/child per night
* Reserve today! Spots are limited for this fun program!
* To reserve a spot for your child call 609-884-6542
Blues Clubhouse is run by our very own ‘Guardian Angels’!
All 'Guardian Angels’ who run the Blue’s Clubhouse at Congress Hall:
*Undergo an in-depth personal interview and are hand selected... the best of the best!
*they all truly LOVE children* are experienced with all ages *have a current CPR certification
*have been reference checked *have a clear background check * complete a company orientation.